Testing fundamental physics and constraining astrophysics with the Bullet Cluster Merger
- Movies of Simulations of the Merger by Craig Lage:
- More info on the bullet cluster merger simulation at Craig Lage’s homepage
- H-Dibaryon — DM candidate within QCD
- Lattice gauge theory calculation of H-dibaryon mass
Cosmic Ray Deflections and Propagation
Galactic Magnetic Field & Galactic cosmic rays
- Jansson-Farrar 2012 regular and random fields
- Phase-2 of GMF modeling
- anisotropies of Galactic cosmic rays
- n_cre model in collaboration with DRAGON
- coherence length of GMF turbulence
- impact and interpretation of striated magnetic field
- Mock Catalogs of UHECRs and their sourcesWe provide realistic mock-catalogs of cosmic rays above 40 EeV, for a pure proton composition, assuming their sources are a random subset of ordinary galaxies in a simulated, volume-limited survey, the catalogs described herein are available for downloading from http://cosmo.nyu.edu/mockUHECR.html.
Libraries of UHECR air showers
SENECA is a cosmic ray air shower simulation code, which uses cascade equations to speed up the computation.
NYSCPT — The New York Schools Cosmic Particle Telescope Project aims to create a next-generation astrophysical observatory in New York City, distributed among hundreds or thousands of schools and other sites.